Enter our competition for your chance to win a New Nissan Micra or a fantastic "Heart of the Country" 14-day Aussie holiday for two, with $100 to spend every day you are away. Choose where you want to go and where you want to stay.
Enjoy your 14 days FREE accommodation any way you like - travel the coast, visit the cities or explore the outback, take a two week break or enjoy it one day at a time. And stay at Golden Chain every night.
To enter, entrants must stay for 3 nights at Golden Chain Motels. Each night they stay the entrant receives a stamp on their entry form. Once the entrant has 3 stamps on the form, they send their form to: PO Box 502, Ballina NSW 2478
Winners over the past 12 months:-
31 May 2012 Draw No 82 - Sally MacWilliam, Jesmond NSW
31 July 2012 Draw No 83 - Phil Sizer, Mansfield Qld
28 September 2012 Draw No 84 - Ian & Margaret Standing, Morley WA
30 November 2012 Draw No 85 - H & B Neumann, Baulkham Hills NSW
31 January 2013 Draw No. 86 - Christine Roberts, Cremorne NSW
28 March 2013 Superdraw No. 1 - George Taylor, Dunkeld VIC
We have today recieved our "heart of the Country" Holiday Promotion prize for which my wife and I express our appreciation.
We have enjoyed staying at Golden Chain motels when holidaying on the "Big Island". We find in most cases they are of very high standard and the proprietors have always been welcoming and friendly towards us. An example of this is when we stayed at the Heritage Motel in Wagga Wagga last September, the Manager saw us waiting for the courtesy bus for the RSL Club and he did not hesitate to drive us there in his private vehicle. We were very grateful as it was raining at the time.
My wife and I have entered your companies' promotions on a number of previous occasions hoping but never expecting to win. My wife felt that this time we would and we did! We are still in shock.
Once again many thanks and we both look forward to using the cash and vouchers on our next holiday.
Shirley & Roger Porter, Pontville TAS
The full Conditions of Entry are as follows:
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Promoter is Golden Chain Motor Inns Limited of 228 River Street, Ballina NSW 2478, ABN 13 051 106 757. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open, on entry forms published in Australian Travel Guide and at www.goldenchain.com.au, to guests at Golden Chain Motels who are Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. To enter, entrants must stay for 3 nights at Golden Chain Motels. Each night they stay the entrant receives a stamp on their entry form. Once the entrant has 3 stamps on the form, they send their form to: PO Box 502, Ballina NSW 2478.
5. Promotion commences 01/10/12. Entries close 2.00pm after receipt of daily mail received 27/09/13. Draws will take place at 4pm at 228 River Street, Ballina NSW 2478 on 30 November 2012, 31 January 2013, 29 March 2013, 31 May 2013, 31 July 2013 and 27 September 2013. Winners will be notified by mail. Their names will be published in The Golden Chain Australian Travel Guide (published in April and October each year) and on our website within 48 hours of each draw. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The first valid entry drawn in each of the November, January, May and July draws will win 14 nights accommodation for 2 people in any of the Golden Chain members’ properties including $1,400 spending money. Each prize is valued at $2,800. Accommodation may be taken at different times and at any combination of Golden Chain members’ properties. Meals, insurance, transport to and from Golden Chain destination and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Prize must be taken within 2 years of the draw date and is subject to booking availability and standard Golden Chain members’ properties conditions.
7. The first valid entry drawn in each of the March and September Super draws will win a Nissan Micra 2012 car to the value of $18,990 drive away this includes registration and third party insurance. Any additional costs are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Total prize pool value is $49,180. Prizes, including any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. Winners of the November, January, May and July draws remain eligible to win the March and September Super draws.
10. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize or for late, lost or misdirected mail.
11. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as are necessary on 06/01/14 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject however to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority. In the event of any winners in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by mail and their names will be published in The Golden Chain Australian Travellers Guide.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Entrants under 18 must have their parents’ or guardians’ permission to enter. If any of the winners are under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
14. The promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out above.
Authorised under N.S.W. Permit No. LTPS/12/05844 VIC Permit No. 12/1647, A.C.T. Permit No. TP12/02631, and S.A. Permit No. T12/1160.