NSW motels and accommodation
You can experience just about everything in NSW. Ski the slopes of the snowy mountains, have an outback adventure, surf or swim at secluded beaches, explore the largest city in the country, trek through many rainforests, visit wine making regions or gaze at the stars from an obvservatory. With over 100 accommodation providers throughout the state, your Golden Chain host can provide you with all the local knowledge you need.
Things you "must do"
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Count the Meercats at Taronga Zoo.
- Surf the famous Bondi Beach
- Ride a camel at Port Macquarie
- Indulge yourself at the Chocolate and Liquorice Factory in Junee.
- Enjoy the Dolphins in numbers at Ballina.
- partake in a tipple at the Hunter Valley wineries.
- Sing along in the Tamworth Country Music Festival.
- Tour the underground silver mines in Broken Hill.
- Ski Thredbo in Kosciuszko National Park.
Major events across NSW
Deneliquin Ute Muster
Parkes Elvis Festival
Tamworth Country Music Festival
Batlow Apple Blossom Festival
Dungog Film Festival
Carols in the Domain
Sydney International Food Festival