Queensland motels and accommodation
About the Queensland
A holiday in queensland is a holiday in the sun. With its year round warm weather, there are countless experiences to be had. Let yourself go on the Gold Coast - with its electric night life and glamorous beaches, trek the rainforests of Cape Tribulation, explore the Great Barrier Reef or watch the migrating humpback whales at Hervey Bay. In Brisbane you can get lost in the live music scene, visit the many galleries or stroll through South Bank and do a little shopping while your there.
With many properties throughout the wonderful state of Queensland, Golden Chain Motels have got you covered.
Things you "must do"
- Ride a CityCat ferry to Southbank.
- Enjoy a cultural experience at Australia's largest Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane
- Cruise the Great Barrier Reef.
- Visit the unique Crocodile Farm in Rockhampton.
- Visit the theme parks on the Gold Coast.
- Cuddle a Koala at Currumbin.
- Get up close to whales in Hervey Bay.
- Take in the views from the Kurunda Scenic Rail.
- Stay in Townsville and spend a day visiting the magnificant Magnetic Island.
- See the clearest sky from outback Charleville.
Major events across Queensland
Noosa International Food and Wine Festival
Port Douglas Carnivale
Blues on Broadbeach
International Rally of Queensland
Hervey Bay Seafood Festival
Gold Coast 600