South Australia motels and accommodation
About South Australia
With its long warm summers, mild winters and relaxed lifestyle, South Australia is a great place to spend your time. You can enjoy the vibrant but laid back city of Adelaide with its many cultural festivals and sporting events, or, take a short drive in any direction and you could be surronded by world renowned wineries, first class food producers, stunning coastline and beahces or ancient mountain ranges. Further afield is Coober pedy, the Opal capital of the world, where you can stay underground in a Golden Chain motel!
Things you "must do"
- Take your chances at the Adelaide Casino.
- Ride the historic tram to Glenelg Beach.
- Drink a toast to some of Australia's best wineries in the Borossa.
- Go underground in Coober Pedy.
- Hop over to Kangaroo Island for fantastic fishing.
- Solve the Mt Gambier mystery of the Blue Lake.
- Enjoy renowned seafood on the Fleurrieu Peninsula.
- Go cage diving with the Great White Sharks at Port Lincoln.
Major events across SA.
Sounds by the River
Cape Jaffa seafood and Wine Festival
Coober Pedy Opal Festival
Santos Tour Down Under
Port Lincoln Tunarama