Tasmania motels and accommodation
Tasmania is the land of amazing natural beauty which is recognised throughout the world. Experience the old growth rainforests of world heritage listed national parks, visit the majestic Wine Glass Bay or immerse yourself in the convict heritage of Hobart. If food, wine and the arts exite you, then you will find all of this and more in Tasmania.
Ask your Golden Chain host for information on the best local attractions as you travel this unique natural wonderland. They can even make forward bookings for you as you embark on your next adventure.
Things you "must do"
- Explore Cradle Mountain.
- Welcome the winner of the Sydney to hobart yacht race in Hobart.
- Quaff local ale at Boags Brewery.
- Get aboard the West Coast Wilderness Railway.
- Tempt your taste buds at the Cadbury factory.
- Visit Australia's oldest town, Georgetown.
- Ride a chairlift at the Cataract Gorge.
- Go to Gaol at Port Aurthur historic site.
- Drive the Wilderness Way rainforests, mountains and wild rivers.
Major events across Tasmania
Tasmanian National Trust Heritage Festival
Liawenee Trout Weekend
Hobart Comedy Festival
Royal Hobart Show