WA motels and accommodation
About Western Australia
Although Western Australia occupies almost one third of the country it remains relatively untouched. In Perth, visitors will find a vibrant exciting city with nightlife, some of the state's best beaches and a laid back outdoor lifestyle that is enjoyed by the locals.
Elsewhere in the state, you can explore the vast and open Australian outback, the exotic marine environment of the Coral Coast or the old growth forests and world class wineries of the south.
Golden Chain Motels provides a variety of accommodation options across WA, from motels to cabins and B&B's.
If you wish to experience Perth, explore the goldfields of Kalgoorlie or embark on a wine tasting tour in the south, Golden Chain Motels has got you covered.
Things you "must do"
- Spend a dollar at the Perth Mint.
- View Perth from Kings Park.
- Stopover in Norseman, home of Australia's largest running gold mining operation.
- Snorkel Ningaloo Reef.
- Sample Margaret River wines.
- Climb Gloucester Tree, a giant Karri in Pemberton.
- Walk the Amity Trail in Albany.
- Take a helicopter flight over the spectacular Bungle Bungles.
Major Events across WA
Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe
Margaret River Wine River Festival
Perth International Arts Festival
Ord Valley Muster
The Perth Cup
Perth Fashion Festival
Tree Top Walk, Walpole
Swim with the Whale sharks, Ningaloo Reef