Airlie Beach Festival of Music
Friday, 9th November – Sunday, 11th November, 2018
Various venues at Airlie Beach, Queensland
Three Day Pass – $270
The Airlie Beach Festival of Music is now in its 6th year and is fast becoming one of the countries most popular boutique music festivals.
The main marquee is set on the edge of the Coral Sea at the Whitsunday sailing club and we have another 16 venues in beautiful down town Airlie Beach. ( 1 day or 3 day ABFoM passes are required to enter any of our ticketed venues)
On the Thursday afternoon at 4pm we kick off at the Main beach and have an acoustic jam, then at 6pm the open mic jam session starts at a venue to be confirmed just to get everyone warmed up, free to anyone that has an armband.
10am Friday and Saturday there’s music all over town in our venues until 3pm when the main tent starts, showcasing some of the best talent from all over the world and wraps up around 10pm! There are many venues with live music playing after 10pm around town.
Sunday kicks off at 10am again in the venues and the main tent from 12 noon to 7pm , then back to the street.
If you do 1 event this year make it The AIRLIE Beach Festival of Music!! You won’t regret it!
Golden Chain Accommodation in the area:
Whitsunday on the Beach – 269 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach Queensland
Phone: 1800 724 270
A & A Motel Proserpine – 156 Main Street, Proserpine, Queensland
Phone: 1800 023 966
Things to do in the region:
- The Whitsundays region boasts world class scuba diving. Why not take the chance to learn to scuba dive or get back into scuba diving while visiting Airlie Beach. Take in the rainbow of colours and diversity of nature that the Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
- Set out from Airlie Beach for a day cruise of the Whitsundays aboard a glass bottomed boat. See one of the great natural wonders of the world up close.
- Venture into the hinterland and visit Conway National Park. Take in the rainforest covered mountains, hidden beaches and pristine waterfalls that make a visit to the Whitsundays region a trip to remember.
- Cast a line on a fishing charter and catch the fish of the day. Whitsunday Fishing Charters has fishing tours that leave daily from Abel Point Marina Airlie Beach.
- Learn to sail or take a yacht charter and let the breeze carry you through the breathtaking islands and reefs of the Whitsundays.
- Dive in to Airlie Beach Lagoon and cool off surrounded by palms trees, majestic mountains and views to the islands of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Get your adrenaline pumping and fly to earth surrounded by the spectacular islands and the crystal blue waters of the Whitsundays at Airlie Beach Skydive
For devoted music lovers the Airlie Beach Festival of Music offers a three day pass. The pass allows you to see all the acts for one price.
Take advantage of the evening shuttle buses if you’re out late listening to music or just having a good time. Shuttle buses loop through town and stop at hotels and resorts as requested by patrons.
Wear comfortable light clothing and footwear so you can move around easily and have the most enjoyable experience possible.
Remember to stay hydrated and drink plenty of liquids.
Most of all relax and have a good time.